Friday, March 18, 2011

Ackles Fan for longer than I thought! (from old blog)

Alright this is a blog post from my myspace page from a few years ago when I was bored, missing Hubby cause he was deployed, and obsessing over Supernatural. I refound it tonight and found it hilarious and wanted to share. So enjoy!



I'm bored so I thought I'd blog a little about useless nothingness! Anyway as you all know I'm OBSESSED with Jensen Ackles!! And if you have known me for more than 10 years then you also know that when I get a celeb crush (Leonardo DiCaprio, JTT anyone!?) I tend to go a little overboard. Being 26 now my obsession is on myspace only really (I think I'm a little old to be putting Bop and Tean Beat posters all over my bedroom! LOL) Now doing a little research on J.A. I have discovered that I've actually been eyeing him for quite some time and not even known it!

First is when I was about 13-14. My mom was a Days of Our Lives watcher and would record the episodes everyday and watch them at night after dinner. So I guess I got kinda hooked on it as well (my one and only time I've ever watched soaps!) I liked to follow the storyline of Sami, Carrie, Austin's love triangle. Drama at it's finest! Anyway I remember thinking Sami's twin brother Eric was a total hottie. Well who played Eric Brady.....Jensen Ackles! An Ackles fan and didn't even know it!


Fast forward to high school. Being *obsessed* with Leonardo DiCaprio and Titanic (you all remember!) I was excited to find out that Titanic Director James Cameron was coming out with a TV series about a girl made in a lab who escapes and fights to keep her freedom every episode. I started watching Dark Angel it's premiere episode and got sucked in right away. Jessica Alba was awesome in her role as Max. Dark Angel had some hotties in that show too. I liked Logan cause he wore glasses (so hot!) and in season two I enjoyed the eye candy that was Alec. He was hot and funny in every episode he was in. Well guess who played Alec....Jensen Ackles! An Ackles fan and didn't even know it again!

Again fast forward. Graduated high school got married to an amazing guy named Brian. Now Brian is a total comic/sci-fi geek. He liked to watch the show Smallville being a Superman fan. So guess who got to watch with hubby.... ;) I actually got addicted to the storyline and all the weird stuff that happened each week to Clark Kent/Superman. Chloe was and still is my favorite character...she rocks! A few seasons in Lana left for France to get away from Smallville. When she came back someone followed her back. Jason Teague was a college guy who ended up getting a job at the high school as the football coach...and Lana's boyfriend. He was something to look at! mmmmm yummy! Well Jason was played by none other than....Jensen Ackles! An Ackles fan and didn't even know it once more!



A year or so later a new show was starting on the WB that caught my interest. It was about two brothers who went ghost/demon hunting. Like Dark Angel I started watching Supernatural it's pilot episode. Both the Winchester brothers were smoking hot especially the character Dean Winchester. Such a bad boy with a heart! Witty and sarcastic like my hubby and a smile that would make you melt in an instant! You know who it is.....Jensen Ackles! *sigh* Now on season 4 of Supernatural he is more popular than ever and I'm so happy cause I get to admire him every week on TV and all over the internet!

So there you have it. I am an Ackles Addict and have been one basically since 1997...AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT!!

PS I know I'm a dork but that's why you all love me! (below is Jensen being a dork with his dad and sister.....ROTFLMAO!!!)


PSS I also know Jensen was CJ in Dawson's Creek but I never really got into that show....not really my kind of show, but here he is in it just in case you guys ever watched it.

No comments:

Post a Comment