Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Slacking off!

Wow it's been awhile since I've posted something here!! Summer has gotten away from us and we have been busy busy busy outside enjoying the warm weather while we still can. In just a couple more weeks my baby boy is starting kindergarten! I'm going to try not to cry when I drop him off, but there are no promises! LOL

We finally discovered where we are PCSing to in January. The lucky town to get the Ritter's is....Greensburg, Pennsylvania! We are all super excited about going somewhere new and being near actual restaurants and stores. Fairbanks is kinda lacking in the things to do department! I will still miss it dearly though. I know I will be back someday so I keep a hold of that thought so I don't fall apart. I will miss my mom the most. She is my best friend and my role model on how to be an awesome mom! I can't wait for her to come visit me down there and we can go thrift store and antique shopping. We can so some major damage for sure!

Alright enough of talking about that (before I cry!)! I am going to try my hardest to blog more often since just writing this little bit makes me feel so much better. So until next time... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment