Sunday, February 21, 2010

First Post!!

I finally joined the blogging bandwagon!! After years of lurking and enjoying other blogger's pages, I convinced myself that I didn't have a subject interesting enough for anyone to to hear what I have to say. Things have not necessarily changed in my life, but my perspective has. I do have interesting things about my life and if getting things off my chest is all I accomplish from having this blog then that's fine by me! I have to remember that I am not writing for anyone, but myself!

There should be stories about my family and life at the moment as well as pictures. I want to also house any sort of tidbits of useful information that I come across. I'm sure there will be some vent posts as well since I'm the type that likes to write things out to help cope with situations and finding solutions.

It's a little scary starting this off in knowing that some people just might read it, but a little exciting at the same time. If you did stumble into my little blogging world I'd just like to say Welcome and glad you found me!

2 comments:

  1. I wondered who my Alaska visitor was :) Thanks for linking my blog! I LOVE the background on yours and can't wait to find out more about you!!

    Brittanie
    www.cupcakeskissesncrumbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea my first comment!! Thanks Brittanie! Yeah I found your blog on Susie Homemaker on Cafemom. I love all your decorating posts and how you decorate for the seasons. So cute!

    ReplyDelete